We have reopened and have implemented a few interim changes:
* Operating hours Monday to Friday are 8-9 am and 4-5 pm only
* Operating hours Saturday are 7.30 am to 8.30 am and 4-5 pm only
* Operating hours Sunday and Public Holidays are 4-5 pm only. Check our website for full day closures on public holidays.
* Out of hours check in and check outs are currently not available
* Bird boarding is no longer available.
* We are operating at a reduced capacity. Book early to avoid disappointment.
* Day care services have been temporarily suspended
* Scheduled closed dates have been added. Please check our home page for closed dates.
* Staff only access to all facilities including our office.
* Customer inspections have temporarily been suspended.
These changes will be in place until further notice. We hope to be able to revert back to standard operations as soon as possible.
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Jayson and Tim.
OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
We have suspended all facility inspections along with all access to the kennels and office. If we are able to accept bookings our team can complete all required check in procedures prior to admission of your pets at the entry gate. We must practice social distancing at all times.
We recommend that all payments be made through our online booking tool, via direct deposit or by contactless payment on site. We will still accept cash payments though is not preferred. Any vaccination certificate requirements should be sent through via email or by MMS on your phone prior to check in.
If you have flu or cold symptoms, are self-isolating or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 you must make alternate arrangements for your pets to check in or check out. If you yourself have been diagnosed with COVID-19 please let us know. We may not be able to board your pets at this point in time. All changes are effective immediately. We appreciate your understanding during this time.
Should you have any questions or concerns please contact us. We will be happy to discuss them with you.