We have reopened and have implemented a few interim changes:
* Minimum 2 day stay (excludes Christmas holiday minimum 7 day policy)
* Operating hours are 9-10 am Monday to Saturday and 4-5 pm Monday to Sunday only
* Out of hours check in and check outs are no longer available
* All bookings from Monday 20th July will be by request only
* We are operating at a reduced capacity. Book early to avoid disappointment.
* Daycare services have been temporarily suspended
* Scheduled closed dates have been added. Please check our home page for closed dates.
These changes will be in place until further notice. We hope to be able to revert back to standard operations as soon as possible.
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Jayson and Tim.
OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
We have suspended all facility inspections along with all access to the kennels and office. If we are able to accept bookings our team can complete all required check in procedures prior to admission of your pets at the entry gate. We must practice social distancing at all times.
We recommend that all payments be made through our online booking tool, via direct deposit or by contactless payment on site. We will still accept cash payments though is not preferred. Any vaccination certificate requirements should be sent through via email or by MMS on your phone prior to check in.
If you have flu or cold symptoms, are self-isolating or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 you must make alternate arrangements for your pets to check in or check out. If you yourself have been diagnosed with COVID-19 please let us know. We may not be able to board your pets at this point in time. All changes are effective immediately. We appreciate your understanding during this time.
Should you have any questions or concerns please contact us. We will be happy to discuss them with you.